Why Give to Hospice Alliance?
People just like you choose to give to Hospice Alliance for many of the same reasons that physicians, social workers and other healthcare professionals as well as families, friends, neighbors and community agencies trust us to care for their patients and loved ones: our Mission and Vision.
Click below to see Hospice Alliance's accomplishments, along with a few of our upcoming initiatives that support Hospice Alliance’s mission.
- Annual Appeal Letter 2022 (PDF 3.9 MB)
- Annual Appeal Letter 2021 (PDF 2.1 MB)
- Annual Appeal Letter 2020 (PDF 451 KB)
- Annual Appeal Letter 2019 (PDF 507 KB)
- Annual Appeal Letter 2018 (PDF 3.5 MB)
Hospice Alliance is a non-profit, community-based organization dedicated to caring for the terminally ill and empowering those who support them. We strive to provide comfort in order to enhance the quality of life each day.
As a non-profit hospice provider, Hospice Alliance is committed to:
- Compassionate care for people with life-limiting illnesses
- Caring support for families and caregivers
- Timely education on end-of-life issues in the communities we serve
At Hospice Alliance, we strongly believe in the importance of:
What Makes Us Different
Compare our award-winning hospice care to others:
At Hospice Alliance, compassionate care is not a business, it’s our mission. Thanks to the generosity of the communities we serve, our not-for-profit hospice is able to offer services that corporate-owned hospices simply can’t or won’t.
Where Your Money Goes
Every dollar you give supports the quality of life in immeasurable ways for patients, their families and other loved ones.
- The donations we receive make it possible to provide care to all people, regardless of ability to pay.
- Sufficient cash reserves ensure the continuity of Hospice Alliance’s patient and family services.
- All funds are put back into the mission. No patient is ever turned away and complementary therapies are available to add life to days.
- Our Hospice House is not profitable; room and board are not covered under Medicare/Medicaid and most private insurers. But it is an important option for people who may not have a safe, dignified place to be cared for in their remaining days.
For more information about our operation:
- 2022 Annual Report (PDF 1.10 MB)
- 2022 Form 990 (PDF 788 KB)
- 2021 Annual Report (PDF 388 KB)
- 2020 Annual Report (PDF 1.7 MB)
- 2019 Annual Report (PDF 3.4 MB)
- 2018 Annual Report (PDF 3.5 MB)
- 2017 Annual Report (PDF 4.2 MB)
- 2016 Annual Report (PDF 1.6 MB)
- 2015 Annual Report (PDF 1.8 MB)
- 2014 Annual Report (PDF 1.7 MB)