Why Give to Hospice Alliance?
People just like you choose to give to Hospice Alliance for many of the same reasons that physicians, social workers and other healthcare professionals as well as families, friends, neighbors and community agencies refer patients to Hospice Alliance when seeking hospice care: our Mission and Vision.
Click below to see Hospice Alliance's accomplishments, along with a few of our upcoming initiatives that support Hospice Alliance’s mission.
Annual Appeal Letter 2020
Annual Appeal Letter 2019
Annual Appeal Letter 2018
Hospice Alliance is a non-profit, community-based organization dedicated to caring for the terminally ill and empowering those who support them. We strive to provide comfort in order to enhance the quality of life each day.
As a non-profit hospice provider, Hospice Alliance is committed to:
- Compassionate care for people with life-limiting illnesses
- Caring support for families and caregivers
- Timely education on end-of-life issues in the communities we serve
What Makes Us Different
Compare our award-winning hospice care to others:
At Hospice Alliance, compassionate care is not a business, it’s our mission. Thanks to the generosity of the communities we serve, our non-profit hospice is able to offer services that corporate-owned hospices simply can’t or won’t.
Where Your Money Goes
Every dollar you give supports the quality of life in immeasurable ways for patients, their families and other loved ones.
- The donations we receive make it possible to provide care to all people, regardless of ability to pay.
- Sufficient cash reserves ensure the continuity of Hospice Alliance’s patient and family services.
- All funds are put back into the mission. No patient is ever turned away.
- Our Hospice House is not profitable; room and board are not covered under Medicare/Medicaid and most private insurers. But it is an important option for people who may not have a safe, dignified place to be cared for in their remaining days.