- Hospice Alliance is a non-profit, community-based provider of hospice and palliative care committed to supporting patients in living each day with dignity, comfort and hope.
- Nearly 35 years ago, Hospice Alliance was founded by a group of hospice-care advocates who were determined to ensure that quality, end-of-life care and family support were available to residents of southeastern Wisconsin.
- The entire staff of Hospice Alliance resides in the communities we serve.
- A pioneering organization in 1981, Hospice Alliance continues to provide innovative care techniques and therapies.
- Hospice Alliance is the only provider of a “Hospice House” in Southeastern Wisconsin. This home-like residential care facility provides 24/7 care for patients. While some patients spend their entire time with Hospice Alliance in our house, others begin their time with us at their home, and move to our Hospice House, if necessary.
- Hospice Alliance is an active supporter and member of organizations and agencies in the communities we serve.
- Consistently a community resource, Hospice Alliance provides education, bereavement and grief services to individuals and groups throughout our service area.
Our certifications and affiliations include: